Terms and Conditions – Rules of Website, Interactions between Customers and Businesses
Welcome to Xperience Black Businesses, the leading online directory for African-American businesses. We offer a variety of features to help you connect with customers and grow your business. In this section, you’ll find information on our services, how to get the most out of our website, and our terms and conditions.
- Xperience Black Businesses is founded on the principles of honesty and integrity. We expect our customers and businesses to interact with each other in a respectful and professional manner.
- Inappropriate behavior, including but not limited to offensive language, threats, and harassment, is not tolerated on Experience. If you experience or witness such behavior, please report it immediately.
- We reserve the right to remove any listing or business from our website at any time for any reason.
- We also reserve the right to suspend or terminate any account for any reason.
- Xperience Black Businesses is not responsible for the actions or products of any black business listed on our website. We recommend that you carefully research any business before doing business with them.
- Xperience Black Businesses is a third party company connecting businesses with customers. This is a directory, and we are not responsible for the conversations between the customers and the businesses unless they violate the terms and conditions; for example, they’re being disrespectful to one another on our platform.
- Refunds will not be given for any listings or businesses removed from our website. We recommend that you carefully research any business before doing business with them.
- We recommend that you read our full Terms and Conditions before using Xperience Black Businesses. By using our website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for using Xperience Black Businesses! We hope you have a positive experience.